Thousands of locations - It's a great reason to join!
In addition to PEFCU branches, our members have access to over 5,000 Shared Branching Locations. You can bank with PEFCU even if you are in Georgia, New York, or California! Whether you are at work, home or favorite travel destination, credit unions participating in shared branching are always nearby!
- Deposit Cash or Checks to your Savings or Checking Accounts
- Withdraw Cash from your Account
- Cash Recognized Payroll Checks
- Make Transfers Between Accounts
- Pay your PEFCU Loans
At the Shared Branch, simply provide the following information:
- Tell them you are a member of Panhandle Educators Federal Credit Union
- Your PEFCU Account Number
- Valid Government-Issued Photo Identification
The following services cannot be provided at a shared branching location:
- Accounts Cannot be Opened or Closed
- Non-Members Cannot Cash Checks Drawn on Participating Credit Union Members Accounts
- New accounts do not have access for 60 days